Applicants may select one of several forms of membership in the Polish Wind Energy Association.
Below you will find benefits related to the particular categories.
PWEA Membership Benefits:
- Capacity to develop sectoral strategies and provisions of legislative regulations concerning wind energy in Poland.
- Access to the latest knowledge about the market, policy and law regulating the sector’s operation.
- Contact with all market participants, including developers, investors, turbine suppliers, financing institutions, administration, distribution companies and the transmission system operator.
- Current information on planned and past legislative changes.
- Current information on industry events in Poland and abroad.
Regardless of status all PWEA members receive:
- information about implemented legislative changes and adopted sectoral programmes and policies pertaining to wind energy,
- a Newsletter including information on key industry events, PWEA actions, changes to the Polish and Community legislation (distributed electronically every month),
- information on public consultations and Parliamentary works on draft legislative acts together with the right to participate in consultations (with the exception of honorary members),
- interpretations of legislative acts and provisions (with the exception of honorary members).
Yearly membership fee (PLN)
|Ordinary Supporting Members||