We care for your privacy. Your data are safe with us. Information on personal data safety at PWEA may be found at any time at www.psew.pl.
This notice is presented in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
We would like to notify you of the processing of data and principles governing such processing.
What is personal data?
Information that identify you or enable such identification, such as name, surname, telephone number or email address. PWEA has collected and is collecting Your data in connection with its statutory and marketing activities.
Data we process
We process the following data:
[name and surname]
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data and who may be contacted?
The data controller is Polish Wind Energy Association, ul. Księcia Bogusława X 1/13, 70-440 Szczecin (hereinafter: “Controller” or “PWEA”).
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in all matters related to personal data processing and the exercise of the rights related to data processing.
Why do we process Your personal data and on what legal basis? What is the purposes of personal data processing?
Personal data is processed:
- for the performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- for compliance with legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR) or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Article 6(1)(e) GDPR)
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PWEA or a third party (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
Where necessary, we process personal data to protect the legitimate interests of PWEA or third parties. Examples include: processing of data of persons acting on behalf of clients, pursuit of claims and defence against claims.
Whom may we transfer personal data to?
Personal data may be disclosed to other recipients for the performance of a contract, for compliance with legal obligations imposed on PWEA, in the basis of Your consent or for purposes stemming from legitimate interests of PWEA or third parties.
In particular, recipients may include: authorised PWEA employees and third parties providing internal services to PWEA (e.g. IT outsourcing).
Furthermore, the data may be provided to processors that process personal data on PWEA instruction and their authorised employees; such entities process data on the basis of a contract with PWEA and only with PWEA instructions, and subject to confidentiality requirements.
Are Your personal data transferred to a third country (outside the European Union)?
Personal data processed by PWEA are not transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Union (“third countries”). PWEA may transfer personal data to a third country only where necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PWEA. Any other transfer of Your data to a third country may occur only upon Your consent.
Upon application filed with PWEA You shall receive a copy of personal data transferred to a third country.
How long will PWEA keep (process) Your personal data?
Personal data will processed for a period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, i.e.:
- as regards a contract concluded with PWEA – until completion of its performance, and thereafter for a period required by the law or to pursue potential claims;
- as regards compliance with PWEA legal obligations, in connection with our activity and performance of concluded contracts – until such obligations are fulfilled by PWEA;
- as regards direct marketing carried out on the basis of a consent – until the consent for such processing is withdrawn;
- until fulfilment of legitimate interests of PWEA constituting the basis for the processing or until You object against such processing, if there is no legitimate basis for further processing of the data.
What rights do You have in connection with personal data?
You have the right to:
- demand access to Your personal data and to rectify it, restrict processing of personal data or to delete the data;
- to the extent the basis for the processing of personal data in Your consent, You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
- to file objection to the processing of personal data at any time:
- for reasons related to Your special situation, when PWEA processes the data for purposes stemming from legitimate interests (Article 21(1) GDPR),
- for purposes related to direct marketing, including to profiling for marketing purposes to the extent the processing of Your data is related to direct marketing (Article 21(2) GDPR);
- demand transfer of personal data processed by automated means for the conclusion and performance of a contract or on the basis of a consent. The transfer consists in the receipt of Your personal data from PWEA in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and the transfer of such data to other data controller;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection where you consider the processing of Your personal data to be in breach of the GDPR.
Where do we get Your personal from and what are their categories?
Data collected by PWEA are provided directly by You (members, clients, employees, partners, persons leaving their contact data in email correspondence or by leaving a business card, persons visiting the PWEA Office, event participants). Furthermore, PWEA is processing certain categories of personal data that have not been obtained directly from You.