In total, 23 developers entered 31 successful bids, with an average price of PLN 196.16/MWh, according to auction supervisor the Energy Regulatory Office (URE).
Successful projects must be built within 30 months of the tender, which is now May 2021.
PWEA, along with experts from the SSW, K&L Gates law firms and DNB Bank, invites to the seminar “Investor’s Guide after a successful RES auction”.
Date: December 12, 2018
Place: I-View Meetings, Warsaw
The seminar program includes:
- RES auction results 2018 and outlook for 2019;
- Sales of projects after winning the auction, practical aspects;
- Extending the term of connection agreements;
- Execution of the obligation to start selling under the share system (obligation to obtain a license on time);
- The method of determining energy thresholds in a specific billing period and penalties for non-implementation of certain thresholds;
- The moment of joining the support system and the method of counting the support period;
- Financing of wind farms from the perspective of banks.