RES auctions will most likely take place in December. The opportunity to win contracts for the sale of electricity at guaranteed prices over a 15-year period will be offered to projects with a total capacity of 2.5 GW (the basket for wind and PV projects larger than 1 MW).
The Polish Wind Energy Association extends an invitation to seminar on 29 October 2019.
Attendees will learn:
- RES auction 5th December 2019 – Participant’s rights and obligations before, during and after the auction;
- Auctions and elements of the Act concerning state aid requiring the approval of the European Commission;
- Financing of wind and photovoltaic projects;
- Will the wind projects fill the auction basket in 2019? Forecasts of electricity prices and impact on auction strategies;
- Does the amendment introduce changes in the way wind farms and photovoltaics are accounted for?.
- Guarantees of origin;
- Auction strategies – what should be taken into account to win?.
Our experts will answer the most pressing questions from the attendees.