On 7 June 2018 the Sejm adopted an amendment to the RES Act. Currently the act has been submitted to the Senate, where it will be subject to voting on 27 June and may become effective already in July.
Together with WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr and vortex energy experts, PWEA invites you to a seminar introducing key changes stemming from the amendment to the RES Act.
– Free TRANSLATION OF THE AMENDMENT TO THE RES ACT for all seminar participants
– It is possible to participate in the seminar by way of a VIDEOCONFERENCE in the WKB offices in Poznań
The agenda includes:
- Changes stemming from the amendment to the RES Act
- A summary of the first months without an Obligated Vendor, outlook for 2019-2020
- Amendments to the Distance Act
- Amendment vs. the expected Supreme Administrative Court ruling – wind farm taxation on the eve of changes
- The impact of new grid codes on auction projects in 2018
Register today! Limited places available.