The President has signed the amendment of the RES Act allowing for green energy to be contracted in 2019.
RES auctions will most likely take place in December. The opportunity to win contracts for the sale of electricity at guaranteed prices over a 15-year period will be offered to projects with a total capacity of 2.5 GW (the basket for wind and PV projects larger than 1 MW).
Three months are left to get ready to take part and win the auction.
The Polish Wind Energy Association extends an invitation to another edition of our hugely popular Seminar on 27 August.
Attendees will learn:
- what changes to the RES Act have been introduced by the Parliament and how they will impact the wind business (Maciej Szambelańczyk, WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr);
- what preferences have been given to wind farm projects preparing to auctions;
- what additional sources of revenue can be used by wind projects;
- what risks should be taken into account when combining the support from the auction scheme with a PPA contract with a green energy offtaker (Dominik Strzałkowski, SSW Solutions);
- how the banks’ approach to financing green projects is changing after the experiences of the 2018 auctions and in anticipation of auctions in 2019 (Piotr Biernacki, DNB Bank Poland).
Our experts will answer the most pressing questions from the attendees. After the Seminar, the attendees are invited to our End of Summer Party, where you will be able to continue the discussions about projects and auction strategies with the largest players in the industry over a glass of wine.